We caught Slippery Sid!
BUT – he got away 🙁
Thanks to everyone who turned up ready and willing to do their bit to fight crime in Shepshed – you were real troopers!
There are news reports that Sid has been spotted in the Wragby area (car show there, so it’s no wonder!)
So if you’re in the area on the 6th of September (or fancy a day out), we’re off to nab him again, and we NEED YOUR HELP!
We promise that you’ll have a blast at the same time, because you’ll need to infiltrate the show.
Here’s what’s going on:
- VINTAGE CARS
- MOTORCYCLES & TRACTORS
- TRACTION & STATIC ENGINES
- TRADE STANDS & CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT
- HORTICULTURAL DISPLAYS & COMPETITIONS
- HORSE SHOW INCLUDING SHOW JUMPING
- AGRICULTURAL HORSES & CARRIAGE DRIVING
- SHEEP, POULTRY & DOG SHOW
There’s more info here: http://www.wragbyshow.com
And here’s how to get there: http://www.wragbyshow.com/visitor-info
Contact us for more information here:
Call: 01296 680 457
We look forward to seeing you there!