Motivational Seminars & Workshops
Everybody has a clown inside them. It’s inherent with all human beings.
It’s a source that can be drawn from and benefitted from or ignored and squandered.
Dingle Fingle shows us how we can access the inner learning playful being that is our true selves by releasing Clown Within.
Using metaphors, clown techniques and skills to theatre to demonstrate his key points of business we learn how to:
- Recognise and relinquish corporate social dogma and doctrines that stifle our progress in achieving our goals
- Get over self consciousness.
- Allow how to trust ourselves and others for the better good.
- Give us the freedom to say and do what we mean and want with total sincerity.
- Accept others mistakes and our own.
- How to put the sublime and ridiculous to good use.
- How we can use this valuable source of our own personalities to promote our own growth, learning, and connection with the world around us.
A motivational seminar that promotes awareness of your own “clown persona” and shows how it can help with your own motivation and challenges, both in business and every day life.
Life is not perfect. Your Clown Within is the defense against this. It’s innocent and pure, and it makes mistakes in order to learn.
Working with companies at every stage to develop bespoke presentations, delivering exactly what they require. With the added bonus that these seminars can be hosted in a unique and fun way through knowledge, background and experience in entertainment
A Release The Clown Within!© seminar can benefit your organisation!
- Bringing Fun into Sales
- Breaking the Ice
- Creating Vision in Sales
- Brainstorming Ideas
What do the clients say:
British Army ETS Branch, Lieutenant Colonel C Douglas says:
What can I say? Thank you for putting the WOW! into our training event. The term has now become standard usage within ETS 5 Div. You did exactly what I was hoping for; a little bit of discomfort, a little bit of reflection, a little bit of learning and a huge amount of fun and stimulation! It was “spot on” for what we wanted and you gave a lot of good ideas on how to motivate and encourage learners. Learning is much more effective when it is enjoyable.
Axel Lagerborg, Ingram Micro Head of Software Group says:
Our fully customised session helped my sales teams to refocus their mind for an incentive selling day and added value to Ingram Micro’s sales productivity, which increased substantially during that day. We had a lot of fun!
Mae Murphy, Chair of Idea’s UK says:
An inspirational session which encouraged people to give up their ideas without feeling inhibited by releasing their clown within!
Steve Plater, UK Trade & Investment. HM Consul-General says:
Once seen, never forgotten!
Release the Clown Within to Discover:
- A better vision of what you want and need.
- Enhanced interaction with the world around
- Gain Creativity
- Inspired Inspiration
- The true self