Thanks to everyone who helped us recapture Slippery Sid in Wragby!
He got away again – booo!
We’ve had reports that he’s been sighted in the Stanhope area, which isn’t surprising seeing as how they have show there this Sunday.
The area’s 174th show, to be precise!
So we’re heading off there to nab him again, and WE NEED YOUR HELP.
You’ll need to infiltrate the show along with us, and although you’ll be helping to fight crime, we promise there will be LOTS of FUN to be had at the same time!
The 2015 show will be a celebration of agriculture and country life, packed with entertainment for everyone.
And, new for 2015 are:
* Shetland Pony Grand National
* Jamie Squibb Motorcross Display Team
* Titan the Robot Show
* Dingle Fingle Clown Town Comedy Car Show (us!)
* Hawk Walk Falconry Display
* Live Bands in the Beer Tent (Cool as Vegas & Colin Barber’s Dublin Raiders)
More info here:
The ticket prices and how to get there can be found here:
Any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call! 01296 680 457